Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

38 results found

1. Portal 2's current interface and interaction design do not cater effectively to tablet and mobile devices, presenting challenges for users on these platforms due to the lack of touch-friendly navigation and responsiveness.

The enhancement focuses on redesigning Portal 2 to be fully optimized for tablet and mobile devices. This entails revising the user interface to ensure that all elements are easily navigable via touch interactions. Key considerations include increasing button sizes, ensuring that dropdown menus and other interactive elements are easily selectable, and implementing responsive design principles so that the layout adjusts dynamically to fit various screen sizes and orientations.…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Flow 6.15 and the earliest versions offer a possibility to choose a type of property which is either text or table. The latter ensures that more data can be stored under one property.
    Infor M3 Labs uses that funcitonality to store a dynamic data that affects the way how each and every workflow behaves, ie. the prompt proposals, buttons and input fields, automation of user steps are just a few to mention.
    In other words, the end-users, who more often than not are function-oriented, can utlize the table to adjust the values in the table.
    By that, workflows can be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Requesting the addition of customizable spacing options between KPI cards in Portal 2. Currently, a gray KPI card is being utilized as a workaround for creating space between blue and green KPI cards. However, there is an inability to disable the border of this empty card. We propose the implementation of features that allow users to control spacing between KPI cards and provide the option to toggle borders on or off for improved layout flexibility.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to change the name of the Filter button on the Filter portlet.

Example:

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Today, a customer can download offline data. But if the app crashes, or the user in the field (who is offline) makes changes and then app crashes or they quit out by accident, its confusing to the user as to what has been completed. To the user, it feels like the data has been lost.

An example, lets say I have an offline flow which downloads 10 records in a table. While offline, I add 2 new records to that table, and go to the next step. If the app crashes when the app reopens, and the flow is rerun,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Requesting an expansion of the Flow Server messaging functionality to support targeted communication beyond global message sends to Portal. While acknowledging the utility of global targeting, there's a strong need for more precise messaging options such as targeting specific Flow user IDs, user roles, and user workflows. This enhancement would significantly empower communication in multi-user setups, providing greater flexibility and efficiency in message delivery within the Flow environment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is there any way that when adding records for an employee, the name stays highlighted. After each record I enter, I have to re-click on the name to enter more or even see anything pertaining to the employee.

the user wants the name to be able to remain highlighted while they are doing processes for named user until the processes are completed instead of having to click on the user name each time to create additional processes for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New version of parameters for Components in counteractive and in opposition to Lowcode philosophy behind Novacura products. Frankly it looks unfinished, which I hope it is. Moreover in old version you were able to open used Component, which would be even more important now, when they are all dumped in one place and not divided into folders or even show which flows they are assigned to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In current version of FlosScript {} symbol is used for declaring arrays(Pic A), inside IF and FOR loops(Pic B) and to showcase when Flowscript will be used(Pic C).

I think, using same symbol for everything makes it's purpose unclear and can cause unnecessary confusion. Was change from [] to {} for array declaration cause by some real need?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New "layout" for Rest Connectors is so minimalistic, that I hope that it's just unfinished. Moreover while presented in such form it's much easier to make mistakes while setting up any functionality. I would like for it to either return to original or add new layout that would be more in line with our Lowcode philosophy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please enable the posibility to listen to the Record Portlet. We offer the possiblity to change data via Workflow, but any saved changes will never trigger an update of other portal objects. This needs to be done manually. I have encountered this in at least 4 projects now where this feature would have been needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I could create my own FlowScript module I could create reusable types and operations which would speed up the development a lot.

Specifically this could be used to implement REST connectors.

If we also made it possible to import a swagger or an Open API definition, it would be really easy to connect to REST web services.

Also, if we could add a specific import for Flow Rest COnnector project, we would shorten the migration time a LOT for any workflow/customer using the REST connector.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When we merge 2 portlets into a container there is no provision to have a button for containerized portlets.
    There are requirements where in you need to have 2 datasources for 2 portlets but need to have a button wokflow which can be used for both or any of the portlets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This comes from Billerud: As a user
    I want to be able to click one button to navigate to the current date
    so that change dates to look at information but still with one click come back to the now

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Our goal is to enhance the filterportlet by adding text input fields that offer auto-suggestions in the form of a drop-down list, displaying previous entries. This feature is already available in portal1. Users will experience a more user-friendly and efficient filtering process, as they can conveniently select from past entries suggested by the drop-down list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I add a component to a workflow I want to have all the component parameters as a default input to the component when I add it to a workflow.

As it is now I have to open the component to figure out what parameters to use, copy them and paste them into the component step in the workflow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In order to use secure values in system variables, it would be good to encrypt the values from other admin's visibility.

Currently, in our integration to Expensify the ID and Secret are handled in the body of the payload. In order to ease maintenance of these values, you could use System Values. However, it would mean that the secret would be visible to all with Admin privileges. See example Expensify API request below:

curl -X POST 'https://integrations.expensify.com/Integration-Server/ExpensifyIntegrations' \
    -d 'requestJobDescription={
    "type":"file",
    "credentials":{
    "partnerUserID":"REPLACE",
    "partnerUserSecret":"REPLACE"
    },
    "onReceive":{
    "immediateResponse":["returnRandomFileName"]
    },
    "inputSettings":{
    "type":"combinedReportData",
    "filters":{
    "reportIDList": "R00bCluvcO4T,R006AseGxMka"
    }…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to be able to automatically revert an old version into to the current working version, similar to Flow 6.
    Currently you have to open both the working version and the old version in Designer and manually copy between them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to be able to import Flow 6 Apps and Wap files in the Hub instead of being in the Designer.
    It feels unintuitive that you first have to create a package and a dummy app to get into the Designer. You also have to select Organization and Package even if you started the Designer from the package.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Immediately after committing a version in Designer, a new working version is created and I can not see the information about the last commit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?