Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

15 results found

1. Within a User Element in a User Step, I would like to be able to change the font, front size, font color, alignment, bold, italics, and more so that I can make more visually appealing workflows.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have a variable or a connector/API I could call and get a list of apps/users/user groups from hub/environments.
    (or few extra features such as sending invitation to a user via flow).

Like in flow classic, see attached picture.

If updating users are not available due to security reasons, but at least fetching a list of users would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is a need for proper Report Print Layout configuration. Must allow dynamic sizing of all cells in a table/layout, logo, formatting, conditions etc. Today's HTML is far to rigid. For some use cases the layout is so poor that we can't even use it internally, not to mention externally.

Main need is for PDF, e.g. Word would have been nice, but less important

Ideally there should be an engine on the backside, allowing to be automatically sent on E-mail or printed to predefined print.

For IFS users, similar IFS Report Designer and Print Agent. The built in IFS tools…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The current Navigator in Connect Designer is lacking in functionality compared to the Classic Studio in regards to placement possibilities.
    I always have the Navigator activated and when developing I prioritize canvas area left<->right and therefore I want the Navigator at the top, unfortunately this is not possible in the Connect designer (see picture from Classic Studio).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New version of parameters for Components in counteractive and in opposition to Lowcode philosophy behind Novacura products. Frankly it looks unfinished, which I hope it is. Moreover in old version you were able to open used Component, which would be even more important now, when they are all dumped in one place and not divided into folders or even show which flows they are assigned to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Typed variables in Flow is a good thing, but most often it creates a lot of extra work to make it work.
    As many of the ideas here suggests, while FlowScript provides a lot of possibilities, it has in its current form made Connect come a bit too far from being Low-Code.

To simplify the handling of types it would be of great help to be able to easily make sure that the output variables always are of the wanted and expected type.

For example:
    - In a IFS DB Machine Step be able to easily ("low-codish") define types for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

7. Currently, Flow Script does not offer any assistance in code formatting, which could lead to less readable and harder to manage scripts.

We suggest the introduction of a "Code Formatter" button in Flow Script. This button would apply some basic formatting rules, such as indentation, to make scripts more readable and easier to maintain. Even though users may request further customization options, having basic formatting support will be a significant improvement over the current situation.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In current version of FlosScript {} symbol is used for declaring arrays(Pic A), inside IF and FOR loops(Pic B) and to showcase when Flowscript will be used(Pic C).

I think, using same symbol for everything makes it's purpose unclear and can cause unnecessary confusion. Was change from [] to {} for array declaration cause by some real need?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to be able to automatically revert an old version into to the current working version, similar to Flow 6.
    Currently you have to open both the working version and the old version in Designer and manually copy between them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

10. Immediately after committing a version in Designer, a new working version is created and I can not see the information about the last commit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to be able to duplicate applications. If an application using components is duplicated, it should keep the existing references.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to be able to duplicate both package and organization components. If a component with sub components is duplicated, it should keep the existing references.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I add a component to a workflow I want to have all the component parameters as a default input to the component when I add it to a workflow.

As it is now I have to open the component to figure out what parameters to use, copy them and paste them into the component step in the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to be able to define the data types for my SQL query so that the Designer knows the types I can work with when designing my apps and components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I'm importing a Flow 6 file with a lot of fragments, I need to open all new components and commit a version before I can use them in my app. This is very time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?