Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. As a user I would like to use a dedicated User Interface to configure OAuth2 authorization with client credentials or password credentials in the REST Service connector. This functionality is already available using our REST Service connector, though there isn't a dedicated User Interface for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is partially available in Flow Connect REST Connector. Currently we support password credential and client credentials flows. The support for OAuth2 Authorization Code flow is planned for Q4 2024. We will keep you updated on its progress.

2. We would like to use the same flow for multiple buttons in Portal 2. We use the input table to drive what the buttons do. Therefore, we would like to have that functionality in Portal 2 to connect one workflow to multiple buttons. Today, I need to duplicate the workflow to connect one button to one workflow. This adds unnecessary maintenance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The feature request has been approved and is now scheduled for development. Our product team has determined that it aligns with our product roadmap and will bring value to our platform. We will keep you updated on its progress.

• Don't see your idea?