Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. The current Navigator in Connect Designer is lacking in functionality compared to the Classic Studio in regards to placement possibilities.
    I always have the Navigator activated and when developing I prioritize canvas area left<->right and therefore I want the Navigator at the top, unfortunately this is not possible in the Connect designer (see picture from Classic Studio).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Typed variables in Flow is a good thing, but most often it creates a lot of extra work to make it work.
    As many of the ideas here suggests, while FlowScript provides a lot of possibilities, it has in its current form made Connect come a bit too far from being Low-Code.

To simplify the handling of types it would be of great help to be able to easily make sure that the output variables always are of the wanted and expected type.

For example:
    - In a IFS DB Machine Step be able to easily ("low-codish") define types for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

3. Requesting an expansion of the Flow Server messaging functionality to support targeted communication beyond global message sends to Portal. While acknowledging the utility of global targeting, there's a strong need for more precise messaging options such as targeting specific Flow user IDs, user roles, and user workflows. This enhancement would significantly empower communication in multi-user setups, providing greater flexibility and efficiency in message delivery within the Flow environment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes we like to work at night. All major websites support dark mode at this point in time, why can't Novacura? Here is a "working" example of how it should operate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are happy to inform you that development work has begun on your requested feature. Our product team has assigned resources and is actively working on implementing it. We will keep you updated on its progress.

5. In current version of FlosScript {} symbol is used for declaring arrays(Pic A), inside IF and FOR loops(Pic B) and to showcase when Flowscript will be used(Pic C).

I think, using same symbol for everything makes it's purpose unclear and can cause unnecessary confusion. Was change from [] to {} for array declaration cause by some real need?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please enable the posibility to listen to the Record Portlet. We offer the possiblity to change data via Workflow, but any saved changes will never trigger an update of other portal objects. This needs to be done manually. I have encountered this in at least 4 projects now where this feature would have been needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In order to use secure values in system variables, it would be good to encrypt the values from other admin's visibility.

Currently, in our integration to Expensify the ID and Secret are handled in the body of the payload. In order to ease maintenance of these values, you could use System Values. However, it would mean that the secret would be visible to all with Admin privileges. See example Expensify API request below:

curl -X POST 'https://integrations.expensify.com/Integration-Server/ExpensifyIntegrations' \
    -d 'requestJobDescription={
    "type":"file",
    "credentials":{
    "partnerUserID":"REPLACE",
    "partnerUserSecret":"REPLACE"
    },
    "onReceive":{
    "immediateResponse":["returnRandomFileName"]
    },
    "inputSettings":{
    "type":"combinedReportData",
    "filters":{
    "reportIDList": "R00bCluvcO4T,R006AseGxMka"
    }…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

8. As in topic. Sometimes there is big difference in columns/bars in chart and it,s hard to even notice smaller values. AS in attached example first column has value around 150 remaining two are 1 and 2. I can't even get value for smallest one while trying to hoover over it. Adding Static tooltip, as it was in Portal1 would help with such cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When we merge 2 portlets into a container there is no provision to have a button for containerized portlets.
    There are requirements where in you need to have 2 datasources for 2 portlets but need to have a button wokflow which can be used for both or any of the portlets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I add a component to a workflow I want to have all the component parameters as a default input to the component when I add it to a workflow.

As it is now I have to open the component to figure out what parameters to use, copy them and paste them into the component step in the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to be able to define the data types for my SQL query so that the Designer knows the types I can work with when designing my apps and components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I'm importing a Flow 6 file with a lot of fragments, I need to open all new components and commit a version before I can use them in my app. This is very time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the Portal 2 environment, users must manually adjust the scheduler's view daily to align it with the current time. This manual process becomes inefficient for users, especially in environments where the scheduler is in a read-only state across all departments.

Proposed solution is to implement an auto-centering feature for the Portal 2 scheduler that automatically aligns the view with the current time upon refresh. This ensures that users always have a centered view of their schedule relative to the present time without manual adjustments, enhancing user experience and operational efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Portal2, when using a List of Values (LoV) tied to a table column, there seems to be an issue displaying the data if the LoV's data source is a Flow with an input filter. The data is displayed if no input filter is considered, but it does not show up when inputs are taken from Portal.

Proposed solution is to address the inconsistency by ensuring that the List of Values in Portal2 displays data correctly even when the LoV uses a Flow with input filters from Portal. It's crucial to provide consistent visibility and accessibility of data irrespective of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The users request an improvement in the table portlet's behavior when grabbing a row in 'draggable' mode. Specifically, they desire the page window to scroll up, down, left, or right automatically when they hold the row near the border. Additionally, they expect the same behavior to be applicable within other portlets. For example, when dragging a row from a table Portlet into a Scheduler Portlet, the current page stays stagnant. This means that if the Scheduler Portlet is not on the exact date and time to drop the table row into, the user needs to start over, ensuring that they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently, to have editable columns in a table, 'Edit Operations' must be enabled. This approach allows only the usage of pre-set buttons named "Update/Delete/Create". However, in some contexts, these pre-set names are not suitable or meaningful to the end-users.

We suggest allowing customization of the button names in 'Edit Operations'. This feature will allow users to rename the "Update/Delete/Create" buttons to terms that better fit their specific use cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently Portal 2 datepicker has separate date and time pickers. This feature request would allow users to set both date and time by pressing the "Today" button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?