Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

52 results found

1. HTML portlets serve as a repository for exhibiting non-dynamic content in portal 1. However, in portal 2, it requires a select query and a database connection.
    This limitation results in a less intuitive experience when working with them.
    It would be greatly beneficial to restore this functionality in portal 2 for client applications, allowing for a smoother transition and enhanced user experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When listing workflows for data source in e.g. a table Portlet, the ordering is appearing randomly. Ideally, a selected workflow should be on top and the remaining preferably ordered alphabetically by name given in Studio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would like to use the same flow for multiple buttons in Portal 2. We use the input table to drive what the buttons do. Therefore, we would like to have that functionality in Portal 2 to connect one workflow to multiple buttons. Today, I need to duplicate the workflow to connect one button to one workflow. This adds unnecessary maintenance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The feature request has been approved and is now scheduled for development. Our product team has determined that it aligns with our product roadmap and will bring value to our platform. We will keep you updated on its progress.

4. Users desire a feature that allows them to save personal search parameters within the Filter Portlet, similar to the functionality provided in IFS. This will enable users to quickly reuse complex filters and searches, enhancing their productivity and efficiency.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I add a component to a workflow I want to have all the component parameters as a default input to the component when I add it to a workflow.

As it is now I have to open the component to figure out what parameters to use, copy them and paste them into the component step in the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

6. I want to be able to define the data types for my SQL query so that the Designer knows the types I can work with when designing my apps and components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I'm importing a Flow 6 file with a lot of fragments, I need to open all new components and commit a version before I can use them in my app. This is very time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

8. In the Portal 2 environment, users must manually adjust the scheduler's view daily to align it with the current time. This manual process becomes inefficient for users, especially in environments where the scheduler is in a read-only state across all departments.

Proposed solution is to implement an auto-centering feature for the Portal 2 scheduler that automatically aligns the view with the current time upon refresh. This ensures that users always have a centered view of their schedule relative to the present time without manual adjustments, enhancing user experience and operational efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, users must manually select dates in both the filter portlet and the Gantt date picker when they wish to restrict the data source to specific dates. This process is tedious and requires the portlet to load twice.

We propose a feature that allows synchronization between date pickers in the filter portlet and the Gantt. There should be a setting in the listening portlet that enables users to link its date pickers to one or two date pickers in the filter portlet. When the user filters on specific dates, the linked date pickers should automatically update, reducing manual steps and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Portal2, when using a List of Values (LoV) tied to a table column, there seems to be an issue displaying the data if the LoV's data source is a Flow with an input filter. The data is displayed if no input filter is considered, but it does not show up when inputs are taken from Portal.

Proposed solution is to address the inconsistency by ensuring that the List of Values in Portal2 displays data correctly even when the LoV uses a Flow with input filters from Portal. It's crucial to provide consistent visibility and accessibility of data irrespective of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, to have editable columns in a table, 'Edit Operations' must be enabled. This approach allows only the usage of pre-set buttons named "Update/Delete/Create". However, in some contexts, these pre-set names are not suitable or meaningful to the end-users.

We suggest allowing customization of the button names in 'Edit Operations'. This feature will allow users to rename the "Update/Delete/Create" buttons to terms that better fit their specific use cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently Portal 2 datepicker has separate date and time pickers. This feature request would allow users to set both date and time by pressing the "Today" button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?