Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. In current version of FlosScript {} symbol is used for declaring arrays(Pic A), inside IF and FOR loops(Pic B) and to showcase when Flowscript will be used(Pic C).

I think, using same symbol for everything makes it's purpose unclear and can cause unnecessary confusion. Was change from [] to {} for array declaration cause by some real need?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is there any way that when adding records for an employee, the name stays highlighted. After each record I enter, I have to re-click on the name to enter more or even see anything pertaining to the employee.

the user wants the name to be able to remain highlighted while they are doing processes for named user until the processes are completed instead of having to click on the user name each time to create additional processes for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New version of parameters for Components in counteractive and in opposition to Lowcode philosophy behind Novacura products. Frankly it looks unfinished, which I hope it is. Moreover in old version you were able to open used Component, which would be even more important now, when they are all dumped in one place and not divided into folders or even show which flows they are assigned to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please enable the posibility to listen to the Record Portlet. We offer the possiblity to change data via Workflow, but any saved changes will never trigger an update of other portal objects. This needs to be done manually. I have encountered this in at least 4 projects now where this feature would have been needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Requesting the addition of customizable spacing options between KPI cards in Portal 2. Currently, a gray KPI card is being utilized as a workaround for creating space between blue and green KPI cards. However, there is an inability to disable the border of this empty card. We propose the implementation of features that allow users to control spacing between KPI cards and provide the option to toggle borders on or off for improved layout flexibility.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Today, a customer can download offline data. But if the app crashes, or the user in the field (who is offline) makes changes and then app crashes or they quit out by accident, its confusing to the user as to what has been completed. To the user, it feels like the data has been lost.

An example, lets say I have an offline flow which downloads 10 records in a table. While offline, I add 2 new records to that table, and go to the next step. If the app crashes when the app reopens, and the flow is rerun,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In order to use secure values in system variables, it would be good to encrypt the values from other admin's visibility.

Currently, in our integration to Expensify the ID and Secret are handled in the body of the payload. In order to ease maintenance of these values, you could use System Values. However, it would mean that the secret would be visible to all with Admin privileges. See example Expensify API request below:

curl -X POST 'https://integrations.expensify.com/Integration-Server/ExpensifyIntegrations' \
    -d 'requestJobDescription={
    "type":"file",
    "credentials":{
    "partnerUserID":"REPLACE",
    "partnerUserSecret":"REPLACE"
    },
    "onReceive":{
    "immediateResponse":["returnRandomFileName"]
    },
    "inputSettings":{
    "type":"combinedReportData",
    "filters":{
    "reportIDList": "R00bCluvcO4T,R006AseGxMka"
    }…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

8. As in topic. Sometimes there is big difference in columns/bars in chart and it,s hard to even notice smaller values. AS in attached example first column has value around 150 remaining two are 1 and 2. I can't even get value for smallest one while trying to hoover over it. Adding Static tooltip, as it was in Portal1 would help with such cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When we merge 2 portlets into a container there is no provision to have a button for containerized portlets.
    There are requirements where in you need to have 2 datasources for 2 portlets but need to have a button wokflow which can be used for both or any of the portlets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to change the name of the Filter button on the Filter portlet.

Example:

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I add a component to a workflow I want to have all the component parameters as a default input to the component when I add it to a workflow.

As it is now I have to open the component to figure out what parameters to use, copy them and paste them into the component step in the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting on this feature request. Our product team is currently reviewing it and evaluating its feasibility and potential impact. We will keep you updated on any progress.

12. I want to be able to automatically revert an old version into to the current working version, similar to Flow 6.
    Currently you have to open both the working version and the old version in Designer and manually copy between them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to be able to define the data types for my SQL query so that the Designer knows the types I can work with when designing my apps and components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to be able to import Flow 6 Apps and Wap files in the Hub instead of being in the Designer.
    It feels unintuitive that you first have to create a package and a dummy app to get into the Designer. You also have to select Organization and Package even if you started the Designer from the package.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Immediately after committing a version in Designer, a new working version is created and I can not see the information about the last commit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I'm importing a Flow 6 file with a lot of fragments, I need to open all new components and commit a version before I can use them in my app. This is very time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to be able to export/import a complete App Package or an App or a Component inside the Hub.
    It should be possible to export from one organization and import into another.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are happy to inform you that development work has begun on your requested feature. Our product team has assigned resources and is actively working on implementing it. We will keep you updated on its progress.

18. I want to be able to duplicate applications. If an application using components is duplicated, it should keep the existing references.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to be able to duplicate both package and organization components. If a component with sub components is duplicated, it should keep the existing references.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When a filter field is setup with the "List Of Values" for the "Edit as" type, it would be very helpful to be able to select the "Contains" operator. Currently the "Equals" operator is the only available selection for list of values fields.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?