Skip to content

Novacura Flow Connect

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow Connect. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow Connect better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Connect

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. When double clicking an included workflow in studio to view what parameters are being sent, the scroll bar is locked unless the user is in “edit” mode.User should be able to scroll and view all the parameters without entering edit mode or resizing the window.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed and is now available to all users in Novacura Flow Connect. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it.

2. We would like to open up a fragment from the editor instead of either needing to enter edit mode or search in the server content window. There are times when multiple fragments of the same name exist in the server, and it becomes important to know which version is actually used. Furthermore, editing fragments, and not committing or reversing changes causes lock out of apps - all just to open an fragment to inspect.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed and is now available to all users in Novacura Flow Connect. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it.

3. New "layout" for Rest Connectors is so minimalistic, that I hope that it's just unfinished. Moreover while presented in such form it's much easier to make mistakes while setting up any functionality. I would like for it to either return to original or add new layout that would be more in line with our Lowcode philosophy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed and is now available to all users. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it.

4. We request the implementation of a feature that enables users to create global functions within the Flow environment. These global functions should be accessible and usable from any script within the environment, irrespective of their location. By having the ability to define reusable functions at a global level, users can avoid redundancy and promote code modularity across their workflows. This enhancement would significantly improve the efficiency and maintainability of scripts within the Flow environment.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed in Novacura Flow Connect and is now available to all users. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it when you upgrade to the new version of Flow Connect.

5. If I don't have the Designer installed I should get prompted to download the Installer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed and is now available to all users. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it.

6. If I could create my own FlowScript module I could create reusable types and operations which would speed up the development a lot.

Specifically this could be used to implement REST connectors.

If we also made it possible to import a swagger or an Open API definition, it would be really easy to connect to REST web services.

Also, if we could add a specific import for Flow Rest COnnector project, we would shorten the migration time a LOT for any workflow/customer using the REST connector.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Admin →

7. As it is now there's a big risk losing a lot of work when you forget to save. Which happens... You get interrupted, go to another task, then it's Friday afternoon, you go home to drink some wine and on Monday when you get back to work Windows has restarted and you get sad.

Solution: Implement an auto save function that automatically saves every 5 minutes or so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to be able to organize my components by using tags so I can easily find, filter and order them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Admin →
  9. We kindly request an enhancement to the current portlet system to provide finer control over the sizing of portlets within the interface. Presently, the snapping span for portlet placement is relatively wide, which can lead to suboptimal layout arrangements, especially for customers using older screens with lower resolutions in specialized environments such as manufacturing facilities. Our proposal aims to introduce a more precise adjustment mechanism for portlet sizing, allowing users to optimize the presentation of their data without unnecessary space consumption. Attached screen dumps illustrate instances where the lack of "in-between" sizing options results in portlets occupying excessive room. We…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal 2  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce that the requested feature has been fully developed and will be available to all users when Portal Connect is released. Our product team has tested the feature and ensured that it meets the requirements and specifications. We hope you enjoy using it.

• Don't see your idea?