Skip to content

Novacura Flow Classic

Welcome to the ideas forum for Novacura Flow. Please share your ideas for how we can make Novacura Flow better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

Novacura Flow Classic

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. I want to be able to configure an interval and a number of retries that would happen automatically without any user intervention before being considered "failed"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We regret to inform you that this feature request has been declined. Our product team has determined that it is not aligned with our product roadmap or does not bring enough value to our platform to justify its implementation. We appreciate your continued feedback and look forward to hearing about future ideas.

2. Given a set of searched executions, I want to be able to bulk update the executions as handled or retry them all in a few clicks of a button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We regret to inform you that this feature request has been declined. Our product team has determined that it is not aligned with our product roadmap or does not bring enough value to our platform to justify its implementation. We appreciate your continued feedback and look forward to hearing about future ideas.

3. As a developer, I would like to make my own API key for each integration to make it "human readable".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We regret to inform you that this feature request has been declined. Our  product team has determined that it is not aligned with our product  roadmap or does not bring enough value to our platform to justify its  implementation. We appreciate your continued feedback and look forward  to hearing about future ideas.

• Don't see your idea?